Terms & Conditions
The availability of information, services, and products offered under the website are not permanent and sometimes subject to infamy agreements with third parties. Therefore, Infima may, in its sole discretion, update, cancel and / or remove services, products or content from the Site, from time to time, immediately and without prior notice. Users must agree that you will not have any claim and / or claim against Infima or the website about it.
All references and terms below are addressed to both men and women.
According to the instructions of the Ministry of Health- Underwear cannot be returned.
This site is an online lingerie retail store that allows you to measure your items using unique technology developed by Infima. The measurement is performed by a three-dimensional model owned by Anima.
Use of the site and its content is provided as is. All information and data contained on this site, including information about the products and services offered through the website, is up-to-date and correct only for the day indicated therein or by then. Infima does not warrant that there will be any malfunctions in the operation of the site or services available through it and that no errors will occur in the site or services available through it. Infimé is committed to fixing these faults or mistakes once they are notified about them.
Site Registration and Booking
In order to use the services offered through the website, you are required to open an online account on the website (hereinafter: the “Account”). Opening the account requires providing accurate, up-to-date and complete details.
Infima may not approve opening or closing an account immediately if the information provided at the time of opening the account is missing, inaccurate, or out of date, in accordance with Infima’s sole discretion or event controls from the events listed above.
As you open your account, you will be asked to enter a unique username and password, which will be used as part of your website activity. You are solely responsible for keeping your username and password secure and confidential. Infima will not be liable for any damage to you and / or anyone on your behalf in connection with the loss of your username and / or password or with unauthorized activities in the account, not as a result of the negligent default of Infima.
If you are required to recover your username and / or password, you may do so by contacting Infima (in accordance with the details set out below), subject to answering security questions or additional identification actions that Infima will require to recover such information, at its sole discretion.
Any purchase of a service or product through the website is subject to the following:
- The company sells products and provides services only to those 18 years old and older. If you are a minor, you may use the site or purchase a product or service only with the consent of a parent and/or legal guardian. Infima reserves the right to refuse service, cancel an account, and cancel orders, at its sole discretion in the event that the customer is under 18 years of age.
- Every order of a product is subject to approval of Infima. Infima reserves the right to approve, reject or limit any order, at its sole discretion in the circumstances, and no claim and/or demand from you or anyone on your behalf regarding Infima will be accepted.
- All amounts and prices shown on the website include VAT (if VAT is payable on the purchase under any law), unless otherwise stated. The prices listed on the website are determined by Infima or (as applicable) the Product Providers and may vary, without notice.
- Payment for services or products on this site will only be made by credit card. The company does not accept cash, payment for delivery of the goods, bank transfers, or personal checks. The credit card through which you wish to pay for a service or product through the website is a valid Israeli or international credit card issued in Israel by one of the credit card companies. If the user uses any third-party credit card, it is stated that the use of the credit card is the opinion and full consent of the registered credit card owner. The user will be solely responsible and indemnify immediately for any claim and/or claim of the credit card owner or any third party in connection with the use of such credit card.
- Infima does not store credit card information and uses all clearing and billing needs on third parties.
- After confirming your purchase information by the credit card company, you will be sent a purchase confirmation to the email address you entered when making the purchase. In the event that the purchase is not approved by the credit company, you may contact Infima to handle the arrangement of the credit companies' approval for the purchase.
- It is hereby clarified that an order that has not been approved through receipt of an order confirmation as stated above will not require Infima in any way.
- If the price of a product or service listed on the website is not in accordance with the price of Infima as of that date, the following conditions apply: If the correct price is lower than the price listed on the website, then the correct and lower price will be valid.
Supply and Delivery
Delivery and delivery of goods is carried out through courier companies or by registered mail, within the delivery time as stated in each transaction on the site.
As a rule, delivery by registered mail is expected to be delivered within 14 business days and in accordance with the delivery times and terms of service offered by the Israel Post in accordance with the distribution areas.
Courier delivery - Express is expected to be delivered within 3 business days, subject to Israeli Postal Terms and Distribution Area Map. Shipping by courier to remote or isolated areas may take longer than the specified time. The company undertakes to pack and ship the orders within 2 days to the requested destination. If the shipment address is in localities where the courier company does not arrive, the order will be sent by registered mail.
The amount of the shipping fee will appear at the end of the order process under the items that the user chooses to purchase and will be charged when placing the order. In the case of a payment transaction, the shipping fee will be charged as part of the first payment.
Infima is not responsible for delays in delivering the ordered product.
Infima is not responsible for delays by the shipping companies and is not responsible for delays as a result of events beyond its control, such as strikes, computer and/or email system failures, and natural disasters. The delivery dates listed above do not apply to items that are out of stock.
Infima will begin preparing the order for the shipment only after the purchase process is completed, provided that the order receipt is made within the transaction time frame as defined on the requested product page, provided that the customer is in possession of a valid credit card that may be required in Israel and provided that the credit card company issued it approved the transaction.
Cancelling a Transaction
You may cancel a transaction to purchase a product, for any reason, from the date of the transaction until 14 days from the date of receipt of the product or from the date of receipt of a document containing the particulars referred to in subsection 14C (b) of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981 (hereinafter: "Consumer Protection Law"), whichever is later.
Cancellation of a transaction will be done by means of a written appeal to Infima, in the ways stated in section 14 mentioned.
In the event of a cancellation due to a defect in the product or discrepancy between the product and the details provided to you regarding the product or due to the failure to deliver the product on the date stated or due to any other infringement by Infima, Infima will return the same portion within 14 days on the receipt of the cancellation notice. From the transaction price paid, we will cancel the charge for the transaction and give you a copy of the cancellation notice as stated and will not charge any cancellation fees. As you receive the product, you should make it available to Infima where the product was delivered to you.
In the event of cancellation not due to a defect in the product or discrepancy, Infima will refund you within 14 days of receiving the cancellation notice the full amount of the transaction, excluding a cancellation fee not exceeding 5% of the product price or NIS 100, whichever is lower.
Return of products after their condition has been altered while in your possession, including in the event of return of a damaged product and/or damaged in its packaging, the condition of the product is adversely affected of the company to claim its damages for this.
Duties of the User
Use of the website is subject to the following conditions:
- The user undertakes not to link to and/or use the site and/or the information, content, and services contained therein for the purposes of uploading, downloading, distributing, publishing or transmitting: (a) information or other material in any way that infringes any rights, including, intellectual property, privacy protection rights and/or any other proprietary right; (b) information or other material that is prohibited from being published or used, because it is a threat, injury, insult, libel, defamation, racism, or inappropriate content; (c) information or other material that includes a virus or other software that could tamper with Infima and/or third-party computer systems or in a manner that could restrict or prevent others from using the website; Or (d) information or other material that includes any advertisement of any kind without the prior written permission of Infima.
- The user undertakes not to make any changes and/or interfere in any way with the source code of the website and/or the information and content contained therein. The user will not upload any software and/or applications that may harm or damage the website and/or the company and/or any other third parties.
- Without derogating from the foregoing, the user agrees and undertakes to avoid the following:
- Use of the website in any manner unlawful in any way that could damage, obstruct, or damage the site and/or other sites;
- Collect and/or maintain email addresses of third parties and/or other details of the website, whether by electronic means or by any other means for any reason, including for the purpose of unauthorized mailing or unwanted communications;
- Use electronic infiltration or any other means to access the website and obtain information illegally;
- Use automated means to gather information and content;
- Sign up for more than one user, open an account for someone else without their explicit consent, or open an account for a group or entity;
- Imitate any person or entity and/or misrepresent your age or affiliation with a particular person or group;
- Violate local, state, national or international laws;
- Use or attempt to use someone else's account without permission from Infima;
- Attempt to access the service and/or area of the site that you are not authorized to access;
- Engage in harassment, threats, or behavior that involves any sort of harassment.
Restricting Use of the Site
Infima may prevent you from using the website in any of the following cases:
- The user has committed an illegal act and/or has violated the law;
- The user has provided Infima with incorrect or out of date information when opening an account and/or as part of the purchase of the services or products offered on the website and/or any contracting or litigation which is with Infima and/or on its behalf;
- The user has committed an act or omission which may harm Infima and/or anything on its behalf and/or any third party, including other users of the website or the proper functioning of the website, including but not limited to placing orders or purchasing products or services fraudulently or without authorization.
Infima does not keep the credit card numbers of the purchasers on the site in the database.
Infima undertakes not to use the details of the registered customers, but for the sole purpose of operating the website and to enable the booking and transfer of information to you.
Infima endeavors to provide you with high-quality service, but does not warrant that service on the site will not be interrupted, provided without interruption, and will be immune from unauthorized access to the site's servers, malfunctions or failures - including hardware, software, or communications lines on the site - with Infimé or for some of its suppliers.
The trademarks and service, logos, and slogans appearing on the Site are the trademarks of Infimé or third parties and may not be copied or used, in whole or in part, without the written permission of Infimé or the appropriate trademark owner. Although the site mentions or advertises products or services through trademarks, it does not constitute a recommendation to purchase these products or services.
All Intellectual Property Rights of any kind, including, but not limited to, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, and patents, whether or not such rights are incorporated in the website content and any other material contained on the website, including any Infimé Underwear trademarks, images, information, product descriptions, icons, software, application, code, graphics, video files, text files, audio files and other materials, whether in the form of source code, object code or external interface (the "Site Materials") as well as the design, appearance, and shape of the site (look & feel) are the sole property of Infima and/or third parties (as applicable).
Limitation of Liability
- Any indirect, consequential, or circumstantial loss, loss or damage (including financial loss, loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, loss of reputation, impairment, etc.) that would result in any user or third party in connection with use of the website and/or act or omission of Infima and/or water on its behalf;
- Any expense, loss or damage caused by the user's actions or omissions and/or third parties, including, without prejudice, telecommunications providers (including malfunctioning and/or disruptive, temporary or permanent, communication lines);
- Any expense, loss, or damage caused by unauthorized access, attacks, hacking, and intrusion of information (or attempt to perform any of these) through lines of communication or other communications network;
- Any expense, loss, or damage caused to the user as a result of updating and/or canceling and/or removing content from the site and/or downloading the site (or blocking access to it) for reasonable and acceptable periods of time for maintenance and/or upgrading purposes;
Without derogating from the above:
- Continuous use of the Website depends, inter alia, on the availability, regularity and survivability of the Internet and/or (as applicable) the cellular communications network, which, as is known, in some of the times and/or regions of the State of Israel is not complete and continuous. Infima, its managers, employees, and all who act on its behalf or operate on its behalf shall not be liable for any loss, expense, or damage, including any special, consequential or indirect damage caused by the activity or inactivity of the site, including (without prejudice) in connection with the error, failure or technical failure or other viewing of information.
- The site may include inaccuracies or super errors (including errors in the presentation of product description, their price, etc.) and the user declares that they are aware that errors, and errors in the content and/or the manner of transmission cannot be prevented.
- Communication networks, computers, servers and websites are exposed to attacks and hacking attempts by various parties. The company takes a number of security measures in order to maintain the privacy of the information entered as part of the use of the site, but the user must know that this cannot be fully guaranteed and there may be security breaches and intrusions into the site. The company does not warrant that the website will be totally immune from unauthorized access to the information stored therein, as well as from viruses and/or other software that can repair, delete, corrupt, damage, information and systems. By browsing the website, and by providing user information, the user relieves the company and/or anyone on its behalf of any damage caused to it and/or on its behalf due to attacks, attempts to hack, and infiltrate such information and disclaims any claim against Infima in connection therewith.
Benefits and Offers
A discount coupon that is sent to the user through the e-mail, with registration on the mailing list or with the order attached, will be valid for 30 days from the receipt of the coupon and according to the terms of the offer. Unless otherwise noted.
The discount does not include the shipping cost.
Purchase items from the category: SALE does not include multiple discounts, regular discounts, coupons, or other one-time discounts on the promotional price.
Infima reserves the right to change the benefits, promotions and coupons at its discretion and without notice.